Simon Simon

This is beyond amazing. The way the Simon synchronized his movements to the beat of the music was pixel perfect. I also enjoyed subtle details like the distortion going on within his pupils/iris. It kept me interested during the entire video.
I only wish we could learn more about Simon. The only thing I can extract from this is that he likes to make noise. But what are his motivations to listening to this music? It doesnt seem like he is the one making the noise, but rather listening to it being produced by someone else while he just moves to the beat. I may be delving too deep on this but I am wondering if this is a criticism on today's media and economy. How most people are forced to "watch" things they would like to do on TV etc, but do not have the means to do it. IF so, kudos to you... this is very deep.

anxiously awaiting future installments of Simon's adventures

Going Gerudo, the Series (Episode 3) Going Gerudo, the Series (Episode 3)

Very interesting approach to representing the sociopolitical ideologies of the Gerudo matriarchy. I am assuming the main characters in this are leftists. going against the established regime? This is an interesting concept to explore, and would definitely like to see more. It would be good to delve into the valleys economy, poverty levels, unemployement, etc. Obviously not everything is perfect when part of the population are thinking of overthrowing the current regime to replace the leader with the winner of a battle royal. Which reminds me, this could be a great "parody" of what is currently going on with dragon ball super. Wouldnt it be great to see link, ganon, zelda, aghaim, zant, etc.. square off against "fighters" from other unierses such as mario, bowser, peach, etc. samus, ridley, etc.

all to win the gerudo valley.

anyway, anxiously awaiting the sequels. this is a masterpiece in the making.

T-Studios responds:

Seruvath, thanks for being so positive and overlooking how I'm obviously working through issue points with the series... I have recently returned to animation, and am working through principles, studying up on successful works on here, and also designing story, characters, and working through audio, sound mix/levels... all by myself. So harsh critique helps, however, positive comments may help even more sometimes. You seem as excited as I am to develop the Gerudo culture in a different perspective than the Zelda franchise. Basically the Gerudo is always a 'back seat' culture in most of the games, a mix between an anti-hero concept, yet, they aren't fully the bad 'girls'. I'll look into adding characters from different franchises.

MegaMan X vs Kirby MegaMan X vs Kirby

hmm very interesting take on how the meeting between these two characters would go. However, I think this would be a better video if you provided some backstory as to how they ended up together in the first place. I clearly understand X's motivations, (see how long that pink ball of play-doh lasts), but it is hard to believe that would be the first thing that happened when they met. Kirby perhaps did something to anger him? Also, we get no insight as to Kirby's mind, which would be nice.
Regarding the attacking sequences, it seemed like this is spot on how it would go if a merger like this were to ever happen in real life. Albeit X did not have a chance to utilize any of his special abilities. Now that I think of it, both are characters that absorb their enemies powers... I think not exploring that was a big missed opportunity.

The animation is overall smooth for sprites. Maybe the fatality could have been a little more explicit, but the idea came across. I could almost feel kirby's pain when he expelled Megaman from within.

2.5 stars. Maybe do a sequel? (or prequel, wink wink)

BlazingFlash97 responds:

I can clearly see where you are coming from my friend, that is a great idea on creating a backstory though... I hope to improve on my animations in the future since this was my first :P

Have a great day!!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

very nice

The part that says "USA" always brings tears to my eyes.

Poor guy

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

best

best flash ever. period.

Oxygen Oxygen

heey

THAT WAS TRIARACHNid MUSIc!!!!! GREAT CHOICE!! ive always seen it as some sort of suicidal music cuz that game is so hard u know ur gonna die the moment u start playing.

take care

notorious responds:

lol thanks for the good review i will ;)

the YuYu the YuYu

sound

very well done,
the only thing i would change is that i wouldve only used spiderstacies track since the moment bitey breaks out of the yuyu cloud.... the music seems pretty awkward before that, and it wouldve been great to just hear sound fx such as crickets, water running, etc..

Showdown With Goku Showdown With Goku

damn

i hate it that this is not frontpage.

please get flash, tweak it a bit, make the intro (with the text) better so the loosers who shut it down at the beginning vote higher, and try to get this showcased. its amazing

Christmas Dawn Christmas Dawn

good

while i was watching the first part, with the nice music, i was thinking "hell, it would be cool to make a flash like this, but then let santa do something totally sick like rape the girl, kill her, etc.." and then it happened.. so i was so depressed cuz I wanted to do that first :(

Sweet Dreams CH 7 Sweet Dreams CH 7

cmon

i hate that this is an obscure series and hasnt gotten the attention it desserves! get motivation for chapter 8, and make a really good one so u get frontpage, and the people will check out the rest of the series. Where are you from?

pokeguys responds:

Thanks, now because of the nice and loyal fans like you, the project is live again, soon we will start with the next chapters, and we will try to do our best, and we live in europe, half of the team is french and the other part is spanish, thanks dude