Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

very nice

The part that says "USA" always brings tears to my eyes.

Poor guy

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

best

best flash ever. period.

Oxygen Oxygen

heey

THAT WAS TRIARACHNid MUSIc!!!!! GREAT CHOICE!! ive always seen it as some sort of suicidal music cuz that game is so hard u know ur gonna die the moment u start playing.

take care

notorious responds:

lol thanks for the good review i will ;)

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

good

as a doctor myself, i find ur game quite curious. Ive been following the series since DC1, and graphically you have gotten much better... I know this is supposed to be FUN rather than REAL, but in this particular episode, i think you really sort of jumped out of reality too far, and im not talking about the time travel thing...
first, like, you focused alot on the "re-attaching limbs" thing... Its not like u can just suture a limb in its place, and use "nerve stimulation". You have to first take into account that u need some sort of support system for the bone, either intraoseous bars, or external plates, but something to hold the whole limb in place. Secondly well, this maybe might be too detailed, but all the vasculature.. u have to take care of that as as well. Like, the nurse without the limb, if i recall correctly she had no tourniquet or anything... she wouldve bled to death in less than 3 minutes... Another thing, regarding "sedation". For surgeries like the finger, we would use local anesthetic, and u inject directly into the nerves of the area youll be working on. Anyway, i guess its just me that is bothered by these details.

Also, u have the wrong idea about "sterile". It can also be pretty gruesome and stressful.. specially emergency surgeries... There are other calm and planned surgeries that are new and very technological, but still gruesome, such as eye-surgery.

Anyway, if you keep doing these i recommend that you pick up any illustrated surgical atlass, where it describes procedures with pictures and in a step-wise matter.. if u could SORT of base ur game on this, it would be awsome.

ok cya

The C word The C word

good game

fun, good graphics, shitty song (sorry).
Amenorrhea is not even an STD... it just means that a girl doenst have periods...
And why would the "super" attack of the menopause cunt be blood, when the whole point of menopause is that there is no more bleeding?
other than that... great game.

Starcraft Flash Gaem Starcraft Flash Gaem

good game

graphics were decent... they almost look like the original figures from the game, so that was good.
sound... well the use of silence actually made it more dramatic and tense.. so excelent use of sound (i know u did this unpurpuse).
the only thing i would suggest for you to improve, is maybe add a bit more story... like, why are they wanting to kill that poor zerg in the first place? or, do those terran units know each other? like, are they friendS? and whats in it for them.
Also, it would be good to put a bit of background on the zergling... like, when was it born, and what happened to its brothers... etc..
overal, great game! i cant wait for a "protonic" sequel (hint hint)

*+*+(CT: To Faraway Times)+*+* *+*+(CT: To Faraway Times)+*+*

heeeey

its very nice... but hey.. i dont know.. this really sounds like the original mp3 of the song......
did u make this?? how?

Chronamut responds:

yup I made this in Reason 3.0 ^^

listen to the origianl - the sounds arent the same :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Legend of Zelda: Metal Anthem Legend of Zelda: Metal Anthem

fail

its master SWORD not start.

song was ok though. could use a bit more depth.... i guess bass.

Denta responds:

Oh please fucking Jesus, if you really take what I'm saying so damn seriously, I pray for your soul.

Yes, as if I don't fucking know that it's actually a sword, I've played the game damnit! Why the heck else would I write this song? Saying that he is using the Master Strat is more or less an statement that this song fucking rocks.

You fail, get the fuck out!

MegaMan 3 title RMX MegaMan 3 title RMX