Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

good

as a doctor myself, i find ur game quite curious. Ive been following the series since DC1, and graphically you have gotten much better... I know this is supposed to be FUN rather than REAL, but in this particular episode, i think you really sort of jumped out of reality too far, and im not talking about the time travel thing...
first, like, you focused alot on the "re-attaching limbs" thing... Its not like u can just suture a limb in its place, and use "nerve stimulation". You have to first take into account that u need some sort of support system for the bone, either intraoseous bars, or external plates, but something to hold the whole limb in place. Secondly well, this maybe might be too detailed, but all the vasculature.. u have to take care of that as as well. Like, the nurse without the limb, if i recall correctly she had no tourniquet or anything... she wouldve bled to death in less than 3 minutes... Another thing, regarding "sedation". For surgeries like the finger, we would use local anesthetic, and u inject directly into the nerves of the area youll be working on. Anyway, i guess its just me that is bothered by these details.

Also, u have the wrong idea about "sterile". It can also be pretty gruesome and stressful.. specially emergency surgeries... There are other calm and planned surgeries that are new and very technological, but still gruesome, such as eye-surgery.

Anyway, if you keep doing these i recommend that you pick up any illustrated surgical atlass, where it describes procedures with pictures and in a step-wise matter.. if u could SORT of base ur game on this, it would be awsome.

ok cya

The C word The C word

good game

fun, good graphics, shitty song (sorry).
Amenorrhea is not even an STD... it just means that a girl doenst have periods...
And why would the "super" attack of the menopause cunt be blood, when the whole point of menopause is that there is no more bleeding?
other than that... great game.

Starcraft Flash Gaem Starcraft Flash Gaem

good game

graphics were decent... they almost look like the original figures from the game, so that was good.
sound... well the use of silence actually made it more dramatic and tense.. so excelent use of sound (i know u did this unpurpuse).
the only thing i would suggest for you to improve, is maybe add a bit more story... like, why are they wanting to kill that poor zerg in the first place? or, do those terran units know each other? like, are they friendS? and whats in it for them.
Also, it would be good to put a bit of background on the zergling... like, when was it born, and what happened to its brothers... etc..
overal, great game! i cant wait for a "protonic" sequel (hint hint)

Samson Samson

lol

not even your facebook influences got you an award. i thought it was a good game, but needed a lot more work... such as, the background.. couldnt you add a little stone or two? just to make it look like dirt, and not some pool of piss?

-Penguin- -Penguin-

yeah!

i get it man!!! hell yeah!! this game is obviously a political statement.. We americans (white bear), will do as we please with the latinos (penguins) that keep invading our country.. .and they are willing to accept that as long as we let them stay here. thats why "the song is perfect for penguins" i hear you man!!!!!! keep up the good work. VERY DEEP.

freeworldgroup responds:

hmmm not quite.

Rings and Sticks Rings and Sticks

sexual undertone

after playin this game for a while i started to get horny. thanx alot...

Christmas ATTACK Christmas ATTACK

high scores?

Nice game. I p`layed twice, to try to make a good decent score my second try. i played on normal difficulty, and got over two million points; i hit the submit high score, but still, i didnt show up in the top 100, even though ishould be around place 67 or so. do i need to play in hard or hwat?

Go0gley responds:

Not sure, must be the security settings on your flash player... you can submit even on easy. Glad you like it tho!

The 8-Bit Wizard The 8-Bit Wizard

hey

i got like 930 points, and then got bored and shut it. make questions more interesting about games like boy and his blob, indiana jones, zelda, battletoads (best nes game ever), etc.

Star Ball Star Ball

WHERE

IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 9 HOURS AND A HALF!!!!!!!!!! AND I DONT REACH THE STARBALL!!!! ANY IDEAS??!?!

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

crashed

hey im not the only guy who this has happened. something is going on with the VASE part. i also got the UNDEFINED, and it just froze.